By Clyde Hughes | AC JosepH Media
WILLINGBORO — Earlier this month, the nonprofit All Things Are Possible honored nearly a dozen community leaders during its Kwanzaa Community Awards Celebration.
All Things Are Possible was created for Willingboro councilmember and former mayor Dr. Tiffani Worthy. All Things Are Possible (ATAP) has a mission to empower youth and enhance the community through academics, athletics, awareness and arts.
The 2022 honorees included:
- Taquana Wright, Habitat for Humanity
- Al Pimienta, Barberz Inc.
- Lamar Leaphart-Perez, ATAP Mayor
- Dr. Neely Hackett, education advocate
- Dr. Veronica Pollard and Eric Russell, CHAI-CDC
- Brandon and Cynthia Edwards, Born Leaders Activating the Community
- Dr. Odette Cohen, MD, Son Light Pediatrics
- Cory Cottingham, Shokra Soups
- Lori Leonard, Habitat for Humanity
The Board of Directors and Elected Officers of ATAP represent the collective view of the organization’s leadership, sponsors, and supporters that they have a social responsibility to youth. ATAP proactively demonstrate our commitment through investing time, talent and treasure.
Follow Us Today On:
Subscribe to FRNJ EXTRA premium content newsletter for exclusive information on this event and other premium content, courtesy of Front Runner New Jersey.com.
Note from AC JosepH Media: If you like this story and others posted on Front Runner New Jersey.com., lend us a hand so we can keep producing articles like these for New Jersey and the world to see. Click on SUPPORT FRNJ and make a contribution that will do directly in making more stories like this available. Thank you for reading.