AC JosepH Media
MILLVILLE — The third South Jersey Small Business Expo will take place in a new location, Our Family Creation at 101 N. High Street in downtown Millville on Thursday, Dec. 8 from 6-8 p.m.
Organizers AC JosepH Media and Bully Pest Management said they hope this event will be the biggest one yet as local small businesses look for support during the Christmas holiday season. Rick Gray, of Rick’s Backyard BBQ and Grill will be the caterer for the event this time.
While the event remains free for small business owners and supporters, organizers are asking for a $10 donation that would guarantee business owners a place in line for food and being one of the first speakers since space is limited. They said the response online for the event has been encouraging and they are expecting a nice crowd.
“I’ve enjoyed the first two expos I attended,” said Marisol Sheppard, owner of Our Family Creation candle shop and host of the third expo. “I’m excited about hosting this time and I’m sure business owners will get a lot out of it.”
Wade Loatman, owner of Bully Pest Management, created the idea of a re-occurring event to help Mom-and-Pop business owners regular chance to showcase their businesses and products.
Clyde Hughes, owner of AC JosepH Media, the parent company of Front Runner New Jersey.com, said he is trying to conduct a Facebook Live event during the expo, but has not finalized plans for that yet.
Below is a list of business owners and supporters who have attended the first two SJSBX, which were held at the Soul of the Sea Restaurant near downtown Millville:
- Nicholas Asselta, 1051 East Landis, Vineland
- Christopher Burch, Northeast Precast, 856-982-9321
- Joe Derella, former Cumberland County Commissioner, Inspira, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-318-1906
- R. Todd Edwards, Civic Solutions, LLC, 856-207-3070
- Sarah Fraley, C My Kolor Graphics, email@example.com, 856-7531478
- Ashley Feliciano, Revilo Opus, 856-982-7294
- John Fuqua, Life Worth Living, 856-392-6826
- Corey Glenn, Desired Detailing, 267-650-1605
- Amy Hernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 856-506-9810
- Clyde Hughes, AC JosepH Media, Front Runner New Jersey/765-430-5980
- Deyron Jenkins, Kingsmen, 856-563-4924
- Lamont Jones, Lamont Landscaping, 856-466-2940
- Mayor Albert Kelly, City of Bridgeton/Gateway Community Action Partnership, email@example.com
- Wade Loatman, Bully Pest Management, 609-746-9449
- Incoming Cumberland County Commissioner Victoria Lods, firstname.lastname@example.org, 973-641-7685
- Monique Moore, Inkspot Mobile Notary, 856-777-3407
- Lakea Nicholson, KW Real Estate, 856-656-4418
- Charese Robinson, KW Prime Realty, 856-213-8475, email@example.com
- Cumberland County Commissioner Antonio F. Romano, firstname.lastname@example.org, 856-558-4092
- Marisol Sheppard, Our Family Creations, 856-506-4639
- Isaiah Showell, What’s Good, Isaiah@hopeloft.com, 856-8187254
- Cumberland County Commissioner Joe Sileo, email@example.com, 856-332-5325
- Leonard Singleton, Clear Solutions, 856-625-4286
- Darron Tigget, firstname.lastname@example.org, 856-818-7254
- Kevalyn Corley-Tiggett, email@example.com, 609-579-2829
- Taviaus Wilson, Kingsmen, 856-506-7430
Subscribe to FRNJ EXTRA premium content newsletter for exclusive information on this event and other premium content, courtesy of Front Runner New Jersey.com.
Note from AC JosepH Media: If you like this story and others posted on Front Runner New Jersey.com., lend us a hand so we can keep producing articles like these for New Jersey and the world to see. Click on